Orchard Road Community & Early Learning Centre
Cnr Orchard Road & Patience Avenue Doreen VIC 3754
Wednesday 8 July 2020
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience
• Be eager and enthusiastic
• Be able to work as a team player/in a team environment
• Be a strong leader
• Have experience with StoryPark (but not essential)
The successful applicants will hold the following current qualifications:
• Current Employee Working With Children Check
• Current National Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
• Current Level 2 First Aid (minimum HTLAID003)
• Current CPR (minimum HLTAID001)
• Asthma Qualification
• Anaphylaxis Qualification
• Minimum Cert III in Children's Services (or equivalent)
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework.
YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
• A national criminal history check;
• An international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
• Holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/equivalent in accordance with state/territory laws;
• Three reference checks;
• Checked against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
To apply: Submit your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to Rebecca.Davis@ymca.org.au by the due date of Wednesday 8th July, 2020.